Sunday, October 9, 2011

About Me



My name is Inna Esmena, I am 15 years old and I live in the Philippines. I have brown hair (sort of), brown eyes and an average face. I am 25% Chinese and 75% Filipino. I have one sister, 6 dogs, and 3 cats. One Direction inspires me and I will never stop supporting them. They have made a huge impact on me and I cannot imagine life without them. (haters gon hate, bitches gon bitch) I fancy Frankie Cocozza because he is proper fit and I don't think he deserves all this hate. He is talented and he deserves to win as much as everyone else on the XFactor. Demi Lovato is someone I look up to. She proved to everyone that you can overcome your problems by admitting them, not hiding them. I love God more than everything and anyone else in this universe. He is the Creator, the Supreme Ruler, the boss. Whatever happens to me, it's because of Him. 
Like most people, I tend to keep to myself when I hate life. I prefer to just mentally kill everyone in my head and just write/blog about it in my diary. That way, nobody gets hurt and I let out my feelings. (yay!)
I don't know what else to say. So I'll probably just update this when something comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment