Friday, August 31, 2012

Privacy

It's something everyone has but everyone still wants to get into everyone else's, sigh.

My privacy was invaded today. About what, that's not the point.But it was invaded by someone really close to me. I understand how he (okay, it's a boy) would want to butt in. He's just concerned, I guess. But there are limits. Yeah, we may be close and we tell each other stuff that we probably couldn't tell other people but limits okay!!! When I don't want to tell you something, please understand that. I need my space, too. I need things that are for my eyes only. But that doesn't mean I don't want to spend time with you or share things with you. I do, just not everything. 

Respect a girl's privacy. You wouldn't want to get inside a girl's mind. It's all mazes and more complicated stuff up there. So when we decide not to tell you things, it's because it's complicated and we really don't like talking about it. Sometimes it means we just don't want others to be affected and although it's really sweet how you guys try to act concerned and squeeze it out of us, please don't. Get a hint. Just leave it alone. If we wanted you to know, we'll tell you. Maybe not now, but eventually. Respect our privacy, don't butt in and try to find ways into knowing. Congratulations on those determination skills but that's not how you use them. 

Dude, two things: respect and patience. Yep.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment