Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PROMISES

I went through my posts here and I've realized that I have been making so many promises of blogging about certain events happening in my life and I never got around to doing them. :( This is sad. I have disappointed myself. I have realized just last month how untrue the popular quote "Promises are made to be broken." is. Promises are not made to be broken. It's just an excuse people have made to make up for the unwillingness they have to keep that promise.

I'm getting real tired of broken promises so when I read my posts, yeah disappointment. But I should know better now since I made a really huge promise now to someone special and I intend to keep it.

Also, I'm making a promise now to blog regularly. I intend to keep this too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment