Monday, September 19, 2011

Party!

I attended Mateah's 1st birthday party yesterday with my relatives and boy was the party colorful. There were balloons everywhere! From the ceiling, walls, and there were even balloons that formed flowers. (It looked like those flower things from Plants vs. Zombies to me) 


The program was expected. There were parlor games for the kids, although most of the time it was the yayas playing. (hahah!) There was also a clown that looked more like a DJ because Mateah's mother told him to change because he was scaring all the children. Now, why would you hire a clown and not make him look like a clown? Anyway, there was also this bubble show complete with small, medium and giant sized bubbles, accompanied with gangsta dancing (don't ask). There was this part where you get to go inside the bubble and wait for it to pop. That was entertaining. 
The food was okay, not great but still yummy. The cake was made out of cupcakes which were delish! There was another cake (which was also cute) but I wasn't able to take a picture of it.

Cake of cupcakes
And who knew that cakes could be put on sticks? Amazing. 



We brought all of these home, btw...

And if that colorful party wasn't enough, I attended another birthday party that night. It was my cousin's cousin's (not really that complicated) 21st birthday party. And in the Philippines, when you're 21 and a boy, you celebrate your "debut". The party was formal so I wore a dress, put on some make up and curled my hair. Though, when we got to the party, some people weren't all dressed up. Guess my mom was right...Anyway, even though the party was your normal debut with speeches and video montages, it was a great night. We kept laughing and I couldn't even remember why. Haha!
I couldn't get any pictures because pictures were taken with my cousin's camera. When I can get them, I'll keep you posted. ☺ 

Don't you just love parties? x 





No comments:

Post a Comment