Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Frankie Cocozza


Everyone knows about my One Direction infection and I can't deny that. I am infected by it. Always have, always will. But there is this perfect young boy on this year's X Factor that's driving me insane. He goes by the name Frankie Cocozza. Ugh, he's just so perfect to me.


Yes, there he is. That beautiful creation of God. He has everything! He has the looks, the talent and the X Factor if I do say so myself. He should win the X Factor. 'Nuff said.

Okay so now that you have met my future husband, something happened last night for the two of us. <3 (hahahah i'm being dramatic) Last night, the 27th of September at 10:05 pm, Frankie Cocozza did the following:
  • replied to one of my tweets
  • followed me
  • called me a babe
JADHJKASDJKDHJD I fangirl-ed okay, I fangirl-ed. I was shaking and crying and rolling on the floor. I am not even lying. Just a simple tweet from Frankie made my day (well, night). It makes me happy that at least for like 10 seconds, he was making the effort to reply to me. And that may not be that huge to him but it is to me.
The tweet (<3):

I have been waiting for one of the boys from One Direction to tweet me. I know it will happen. I just know it. 
NEVER LOSE HOPE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment