Monday, October 17, 2011

I need money

And I need it baaaaad.
Who says being a fangirl is just a waste of time? Well, it's not. Want to know why? Because I have been able to save money. And I don't/can't do that often.
It all started when this girl from Manila started tweeting about how she finally has 1D's first book, Forever Young. And I was all surprised and stuff because I thought it wasn't sold here in the Philippines. So, I got around to asking her where and how she bought it. Apparently, only Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street has it. So, I emailed them online so I can make a reservation.
I finally have enough to buy not only their first book, but their second book as well which is Dare to Dream. The only reason why I'm excited for sembreak is because of this. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment